As you know, we share two of our favorite articles and blog posts each day. For those of you who do not have time to read each of them, we have compiled the top 5 articles that have been shared the most:
1. Bridging the Gap Between Business and Tech Teams http://ow.ly/2ZlZsn via Ara Howard and the Unreasonable Group
2. Hot Seat by Dan Shapiro: A Book Every Startup CEO Should Read http://ow.ly/2ZlZrZ via Brad Feld of the Foundry Group
3. Americans Prefer Not to Work for Family-Owned Businesses http://ow.ly/2ZlZsJ Scott Shane in Small Business Trends
4. Even Collaborative Cultures Need Space for Introverts http://ow.ly/2ZlZs2 via Ilan Mochari in Inc. Magazine
5. Four Steps to Achieving Product/Market Fit. Great products and competitive prices cannot capture market share alone. http://ow.ly/O4uXT via Trailblaze Growth Advisors
Shameless Plug: I was featured as a StumbleUpon Innovator. Learn a little about what makes me tick… http://ow.ly/OcrGq via Andrew Levine of StumbleUpon
What was your favorite?