Weekly Roundup: Online Privacy, Decision Science, Content Marketing and more!
This week we are trying something new. As you know, we share two of our favorite articles and blog posts each day. For those of you who do not have time to read each of them, we have compiled the top 5 articles that have been shared the most:
- The results driven approach to blogging via The Next Web
- Online privacy and security: the impact of constantly changing social media settings on users’ privacy via FastHosts
- How Decision Science Can Improve Your Sales and Marketing via Intuit QuickBooks
- 21 Most Distrusted (and trusted) US Companies! via Gerry Moran and the Temkin Group
- Four Reasons Why Content Marketing Drives Traffic (and Revenue) via Trailblaze Growth Advisors
We will continue to provide our insights, but wanted your feedback on whether we should add this to our rotation of content. Is this useful for you?