Digital Marketing Guru
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Guru to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Responsible for optimization of product website pages, enhancing as necessary to provide customers with best in class online experience. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Manages online Advertising, display, remarketing/retargeting, video and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities.
- Assist in creation of digital media ad units for use in display advertising – from static, to animated, rich-media, and high-impact placements (such as homepage takeovers)
- Track KPIs ensuring website and campaign metrics/optimization.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Develop Best in Class e-loyalty communications program to foster brand advocacy. Assists in preparation of email newsletter program.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Manage Affiliate Marketing effort
- Identifying and recruiting new affiliates
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Developing and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Reporting for affiliate marketing promotions and activity
- Maintaining on-going communication campaigns
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Keeping track of affiliate sales and paying affiliates in a timely manner (for in-house affiliate managers)
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Help affiliates become “experts” in the niche by developing “content” for affiliates including product reviews, general advice on category, and articles on trends in the industry.
- Custom creative development. Fine tune banners to meet an affiliates site requirements.
- Keyword recommendations. Identify “long tail” keywords that affiliates can use for both SEO and PPC.
- Affiliate Development. Super affiliates are not born they are made. They have much to learn to become successful. Nuturing and educating new affiliates on how to become successful as many new affiliates with potential never get over the early humps of traffic development and monetization best practices and drop out
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Admission to the TBGA network is not guaranteed. Applicants are judged solely on their submissions, resumes and work samples. Please note that it is necessary to complete the form below in its entirety, in order to submit the application.