Inbound Marketing Guru
We are looking for a prolific and talented marketer to play an integral role in public/media relations, corporate communications, and content creation. The Inbound Marketing Guru will write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, relationship management or producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging or op-ed development and experience with event management and sponsorships.
Admission to the TBGA network is not guaranteed. Applicants are judged solely on their submissions, resumes and work samples. Please note that it is necessary to complete the form below in its entirety, in order to submit the application.