Product Marketing Guru
Our customers turn to us because their products make a difference in people’s lives. That’s pretty special. As a product marketing guru, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world a product’s story. You will be the chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and product launches.
- Play a crucial role in positioning products and services the right way to the right people. Together with the operations team, you will educate both client and external stakeholders about product features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our clients’ products to the world.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our clients’ products.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
Admission to the TBGA network is not guaranteed. Applicants are judged solely on their submissions, resumes and work samples. Please note that it is necessary to complete the form below in its entirety, in order to submit the application.